|"Don't touch those, their shards are deadly!"|
|Please do not edit this page without explicit permission. The only exceptions to this are grammatical errors, coding errors or reverting vandalism.|
"WHY YOU CAN'T LAND THIS SHIP LIKE A NORMAL GEM?!..."
|—Howl, several times when Topaz crashed his ship when landing.|
the Wolf Gem
Howlite was once a gem born under White Diamond's domain, she was one of various gems used for hunting and some other services, they were meant to take care of Pearl and some other tiny or weaker gems when their owners were on missions or having ot travel to far away from Homeworld.
She was used for experiments in a very secluded colony, when she was taking care of some business, an Agate took her out of her work place and the rest was just a nightmare for her, she became a test subject for the first weapon who was meant to somehow "corrupt the light" of gems, turnign them into monsters.
Howlite turned into a mosnter, her gem was damaged in the process, but the weapon wasn't ready, so the corruption didn't last logn enough to succeed, so when she recovered her concencious, Howlite used her new form to pooft and shatter their captors, she destroyed her cage and escaped from the colony, taking one of the ships while she was lucid.
It didn't took long for her to go somewhere safe, Earth was her home for a long time while temporaly corrupted, and witnessed the finished weapon that made her so much damage, thankfully due to her state, she didn't took any effects, after the war, she visited Homeworld onmce again, just to be kicked out and used by another scientist, this time she escaped once again, stealing some tech, and decided to live on Earth.
Howl has light grey eyes, almost white with black pupils, her hair is dark grey-ish, she has also long combat black boots, she change her outfit often so she doesn't have a preset outfit.
Like most Gems, Howlite can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Cryokinesis: The ability to control the element of ice
- Digger: Howl can dig holes in the ground at a fast pace, to escape or hide
- Pocket Dimension
- Ice Scythe
- Ice Bow
Malena "Moxie" Howlite
She's Howl's daughter, she's around 12/13 years old, sadly she doesn't know her other mother, since she dissapeared soon after Moxie was born, leaving Howl alone with a baby. She uses Howl's full name as last name.
Bon is not necessarily a friend of Howlite, however Bon considers herself one. She once tried to embed a branch (and an entire tree) in Howlite's ear.
- Howlite encourages you to set aside the personality mask you don to face the world, allowing you to be true to yourself and your inner knowing. This stone opens attunement and prepares the mind to receive wisdom. Aiding journeys out of the body and accessing past lives, focusing your eyes into Howlite transports you to another time or dimension.
- On the third eye, it opens memories of other lives, including those in the between-life state. A piece placed in the pocket absorbs your own anger and any that is directed towards you.
- Howlite formulates ambitions, both spiritual and material, and assists in achieving them, and facilitates calm and reasoned communication taking place.It helps with memory retention and desire for knowledge. Aids healing in the areas of balancing calcium levels in teeth and bone structure. Dispels selfishness, aids calm communication of emotions. Helps prevent tearing down reality or refusing one's truth to create a deception. Helps in meditation.
|Howlite's gemstone is located on her right shoulder.|
- White Chaos Selenite
- Howl is "half" wolf.
- Howl has really sharp teeth.
- She has a peculiarity for shapeshift into monsters.
- She loves books, but most of all she loves to "learn".
- Howl happens to be slowly recovering some memories.