|"Don't touch those, their shards are deadly!"|
|Please do not edit this page without explicit permission. The only exceptions to this are grammatical errors, coding errors or reverting vandalism.|
Fist Lieutenant Gunnery Sargent Private First Class ONYX.
Amanda Céline Miller
Onyx is a bit silly, but kind and somewhat a softy, a bit less “rude” than other quartzes, she doesn't want to get in troubles so she just… follows orders, but sometimes gets distracted too easily. Sometimes she tries to act rough, but ends up looking even more silly than usual, still that doesn't mean she cannot fight when needed to, her patience is lovely, but when she lose it, not so fun.
Onyx has a very muscular body, almost as big as an Amethyst but probably a bit shorter than the rest, her skin is dark coloured and her hair is quite odd compared to other gems, having it short and poofy, somewhat pointing up, her outfit is the same as the rest of the quartzes.
She wears the classic Homeworld outfit, and her physical appearance resembles to a something like a young Jasper.
She has broad shoulders, short black hair kind of spikey, black eyes and some stripes around her body.
Like most Gems, Onyx can shape-shift, summon a weapon, fuse, and retreat to her gemstone to regenerate.
- Extra Strength: Like most of the Quartzes, Onyx possesses more muscular mass than other commoners, somewhat skilled in hand on hand combat
- Claw Gauntlets
|Onyx's Gemstone is located on her left shoulder.|
- Onyx is a variety of microcrystalline silicon dioxide or chalcedony. It is often banded with white and used for cameo carvings
- Most varieties of onyx, including black, are the result of dying. These dyes have been used for hundreds of years. Onyx is often used for rosary beads, as the Christians held on to the pagan beliefs that onyx had great medicinal benefits.
- Onyx was thought to make wounds heal faster and childbirth go smoothly.
- Onyx is known to separate. It can help release negative emotions such as sorrow and grief. It is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships.
- Onyx jewelry is worn to defend against negativity that is directed at you. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.
Onyx thinks she is a cool gem, and a good friend. She doesn't know much about her but she feels kinda comfy by her side, Indicolite tends to tease her about that.
- Even if she has a "rude" appearance, she seems to be more gentle than the others.
- She doesn't feel too safe around the Jaspers.
- She has developed a certain "trauma" against Pearls due to an accident in the Fort.