Right palm and back
Rhodolite is the fusion of Coral and Spessartine. Because Coral is dead, she can no longer be formed.
Rhodolite is extremely tall, like most cross-gem fusions. She has a thin build, and 4 arms. Her skin is yellow with pink stripes on her arms, face, and legs. She has orange eyes with dark blue pupils. Her hair is colored pinkish-red, extends past her back, and is kept in pig tails similar to Spessartine. She wears a blue-purple vest which is similar to Spessartine's vest, purple shorts, brown boots that are similar to Coral's boots, and a brown satchel with a yellow strap that carries sand, similar to the pot that Coral carries on her back.
Because Spessartine and Coral had a very close bond, Rhodolite is an extremely stable fusion. She is very sweet and curious like Spessartine, but also displays Coral's murderous tendencies. She is a bit narcissistic, she loves talking about herself and bragging about her abilities. She loves to fight like Coral, and is extremely brutal when dealing with her opponents.
Rhodolite was first formed to get rid of an intruder on the beach. Although she failed at killing this intruder, she did scare them off. Rhodolite considered this a success and decided to unfuse. Overtime, she was formed for a few fights, such as the fight between her and Sapphire.
Like all fusion Gems, Rhodolite has the ability to wield the weapons of the Gems that compose her, but can combine them into a singular weapon. She can also fuse with other Gems, change shape, and split into her component Gems.
- Psammokinesis: Rhodolite can shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate sand, an ability she shares with Coral.
- Pyrokinesis: Rhodolite can create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate fire, an ability she shares with Spessartine.
- Hyalokinesis: Rhodolite can shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate glass, including properties such as color, opacity and flexibility.
- Rhodolite's ability to manipulate glass is a combination of Spessartine's "hot" and Coral's ability to control sand.
- Rhodolite has small feet.
|Spessartine's gemstone on Rhodolite, located in the middle of Rhodolite's back. It represents a cabochon, a gem that has not been faceted, but has been polished.|
|Coral's gemstone on Rhodolite, located on Rhodolite's upper right palm, featuring a hexagonal facet. The front and back are symmetrical.|