- This page contains the policies and guidelines by which users of the wiki are expected to abide. Please make sure you are familiar with them.
- The wiki generally follows the Community Guidelines. In addition to these, the wiki has established some specific guidelines, which are set out below.
- Punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user. Because we are a small, low activity wiki, incidents and situations will generally be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- No abusing loopholes in the rules. If the rules don't say you can't do something, don't assume that you can.
- Speak in English. This is an English wiki, and thus English will be the only language used to communicate.
- If you see someone breaking a rule, don't mini-mod! (Mini-modding is when you try to stop the situation, but you're not an admin). Report any misbehavior on the wiki, but let an admin deal with the situation.
- Spreading malicious lies about another user is dumb.
Policy for Linking to Outside Websites & Episode Streams/Downloads
- Bad-faith advertising is spam which includes promoting other websites or wikis. The minimum punishment for BFA is a one year block. Usernames that are intended to advertise something will also be blocked indefinitely.
- Do not advertise commercial websites with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Linking to one's own creations (art, videos, etc.) on places like DeviantArt or Tumblr is fine.
- Linking to other wikis is not allowed. This includes links to the main wiki or its sister fanfiction wiki because we are affiliated with neither of them.
- Everyone can agree that no one watches the episodes legally. So if you want to share a link to a website that provides a way to watch full episodes, that's cool. BUT you must also state that the episode has not aired officially yet.
How to Deal with the Abuse of Power
- Staff misconduct involves treating other users unfairly, accusing them of things they did not do, etc. Doing so will result in staff privileges being revoked and you will not be allowed to apply for the same position or another one in the future.
- If an admin warns you to stop doing something, listen at immediate notice. If you believe the request is unreasonable, remove yourself from the situation and contact another admin about the situation.
- Should an admin be considered unfit for service or corrupt, a "call" can be made against the offending admin. There are two such calls that can be made on an active admin: "Confidence Call" and "Corruption Call".
- In a "Corruption Call", the offending admin must have broken a policy involving the treatment of users and their content. The user who calls Corruption must link to the page of the offense, and give their reason for calling out the admin.
- In a "Confidence Call", there must be reasonable evidence that the called admin is unable to do their job effectively. Said call must be verified and ruled as reasonable by an admin in order to be followed through.
- Contributors should be aware that this wiki is PG-13 at best. We are a community of mixed age groups and some offensive terms will occasionally crop up.
- Profane language may be tolerated so long as it's not directed at another user in an abusive manner.
- In addition, slurs are not permitted. It should not be racist, homophobic or offensive to any religious group.
- This also includes any words that plays a role in human sexual activity, or declared otherwise.
- Acronyms and abbreviations, when used in a context that replace profanity, also apply to this rule.
- Don't be a fatphobic or body shaming asshole.
Privacy & Safety
- For your own safety, do not post personal info about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc. Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet.
- Refrain from giving away personal info or pestering other users into revealing personal details about themselves. In other words, do not post any solicitation designed to obtain password, account, or private info from any user.
- Violation of personal privacy will result in an indefinite block. This includes revealing personal info about users (real name, location, age, gender, etc.) and violating confidentiality on particular issues asked to be kept confidential by other users.
- Notably, publicly linking to websites such as Facebook or Myspace that violate personal privacy, is not permitted without prior consent from the user whose privacy might be violated.
- However, it is acceptable to reveal certain aspects of yourself (your name or what city you live in), as long as you are aware of the risk you're taking and are comfortable in doing do. An admin may take necessary precautions if they decide you are putting yourself at risk.
- Users found to be stalking other users outside of wiki will be reported to the authorities.
Controversial Topics & NSFW Content
- Be courteous and avoid topics that make others uncomfortable. This is a wiki, where users are encouraged to put what they want onto pages, provided it does not go against any of the policies shown. So, have fun here, work together, or else. :)
- This includes talk about if there really is a God, if ghosts are real and the afterlife exists, etc etc.
- Politics make people upset and angry. Therefore, they have no place on our wiki.
- Articles that discuss or relate to terrorism or world issues, are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Occasionally discussing unfortunate events or asking for advice on something (break-ups, argument with a friend, etc.) should be allowed, so long as it isn't brought up to be disruptive, and if you do discuss these topics in a polite, respectful manner. Serious issues that should be brought to a counselor (self-harm, major depression, domestic abuse, etc.) should be forbidden.
- Mild innuendos are allowed in moderation.
If You are Currently Blocked
- In the event of a misunderstanding or misinterpretation, we allow for the user who received the block to testify their block to an admin, who will then discuss it with the other admins to see if it truly was a mistake.
- Do not bring off-site discussion to be enforced by the admins.
- To elaborate, do not bring any off-site issue onto wiki grounds for enforcement by admins, even if the conflict exists between existing users. This could mean bring a conflict off-site for enforcement, or using off-site conflict for enforcement here.
- If you get blocked, DON’T COMPLAIN TO ANOTHER WIKI ABOUT IT! It avoids arguments between our wiki and another wiki, so if you feel you were wrongly blocked, talk to us on Discord.
Wiki Vandalism & How to Deal with It
- Vandalism is NOT tolerated on this wiki. This includes adding information to other users' pages without their permission, removing content from pages, and adding inappropriate content to the wiki.
- Do not encourage other users to vandalize the wiki. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to: false info, spam, content deletion, or other edits designed to harass other editors/degrade an article's quality.
- There should not be big warnings exclaiming about attacks, nor public outcries about how the staff may not be coping. The main purpose of vandals is to cause disruption, so if the disruption they cause is dealt with quickly and quietly, that will discourage them from continuing.
- Avoid outright reverting edits that seem to have been made in good faith, unless it is very obvious vandalism. If you must do so, explain why, either in the edit summary or on the user's message wall.