[Coming soon, maggot]
During Eras 1 and 2, they behaved exactly like any military general would: They were loud, they were mean, and they pushed others to their limits, and further.
However, now that it's Era 3, they became less of a military general and more of a law-enforcement officer. They even formed the Xeno Corps to help enforce the rules and laws brought in with Era 3.
Skills and Abilities
- Gem-tech Interfacing: Of course they can do this, how else could they command their troops?
- Sword Proficiency: I mean, they do have a sword as their 'Gempon', as Ronaldo put it. Of course they'd need to know how to use one.
- Leadership: Again, how else could they lead their troops and the Xeno Corps?
- Electrokinesis: They can easily generate electricity from within themself, and shoot it from their hands.
- Enhanced Durability: Like the Crystal Gem Peridot, they can take quite a beating and still remain intact.
- Enhanced Endurance: Due to the Determinator trope being applied to Xeno, they can actually boost the amount they can endure thanks to sheer determination alone. For reference: Yellow Diamond usually poofs Gems instantly by zapping them (For diamonds, it takes around a minute to do so), yet when they're determination kicks in, it'll take her 10 seconds to poof them. Yikes.
- Enhanced Strength: It has actually been reported that Xeno can lift an empty Roaming Eye and carry it with ease. But one with Gems in means it'll be harder for them to lift than one without Gems in.
- Weapons: Aside from the obvious Gem Destabalizer option, Morning Stars actually work better against Xeno than expected. Only three hits will be needed with one.
- The Elements: Yes, Xeno has elemental powers (Electric ones), but that comes with all the elemental weaknesses attached, so smart fighters will know what elements to use against them (It's similar to the Pokemon Type Matchups).
- Ranks: This one isn't a physical weakness, but rather one tied with social structuring, since those with a higher rank than Xeno can easily get them to 'stand down' and back off.